This course covers the basics of Revit Architecture, from architectural schematic design through construction documentation. Participants are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modelling and the tools for parametric design and documentation. Upon completion, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the benefits of Building Information Modelling
- Use the fundamental features of Revit Architecture.
- Use the parametric 3D design tools for creating projects.
- Use the automated tools for documenting projects
- Develop level of comfort and confidence with Revit Architecture through hands-on experience.