- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit software
- Basic drawing and editing tools
- Setting up levels and grids
- Working with views
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding structural columns and walls
- Adding foundations and structural slabs
- Structural reinforcement
- Beams, trusses, and framing systems
- Analytical models and placing loads
- Project practices to reinforce learning
- Construction documents
- Annotating construction documents
|No. of Days||
Drafting knowledge, Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
Structural Drafters, Structural Engineers, BIM Modelers
All public run courses are conducted in CSG premises located at 11 Tampines Concourse or 111 North Bridge Road, Peninsula Plaza.
Course Fees include:
*Courses are eligible for *PDU/ CET reward and PIC claimable.
|Upcoming Course Dates||
2-4 Jan 2018, 19-21 Feb 2018, 18-20 Apr 2018
*CSG Training location: Tampines (otherwise, stated).
For more enquiries, email to Grace Siong at Training@csglobal-group.com