Cloud-based Project Document Collaboration
TeamBinder is a cloud-based application designed specifically for the engineering and construction industry.
Keep all your project documentation in one central place, accessible 24x7x365.
The team behind TeamBinder conceived and designed it with over 40 years’ experience in engineering and construction behind them, meaning that it’s fully informed by the needs of these industries. It centralises and organises document management in the cloud, providing access to the entire project team at any time of the day or night. It also provides processes and control to your document management.
The Single Source for Project Knowledge Management
Documents and Transmittals
TeamBinder centralises all your documentation to allow for ease of management. You can control levels of access via a project document register. When documents are uploaded into the system, TeamBinder automatically distributes them to the relevant users via email notifications or transmittals, allowing users to download using hyperlinks. All transactions and revisions are recorded within the system, with the latest versions displayed by default.
Use this module in conjunction with Documents to streamline the management process of Design and Construction Work Packages. This module collects groups of documents into packages that can be issued by transmittal notifications. When a document is revised, the package is automatically updated. You can then send the update easily by transmittal, knowing that your communication will always contain the most up-to-date information.
TeamBinder enables you to streamline the process of managing, maintaining and distributing tender documents, done in conjunction with QA Software’s TenderDocs. With TeamBinder you can create and release tender packages in a controlled way.
Manage the review and approval process of controlled documents with our workflow mode. Set business rules to control which documents are passed through this process. Once posted, documents will be assessed and commented on by designated reviewers. When this process is complete, a review co-ordinator can evaluate the feedback and the document will be approved or rejected, with the original author receiving notification of the result.
All mail sent through the TeamBinder system generates receipts of all replies and mail read. Correspondence is also auto-numbered, filed and maintained securely throughout the project. Any outstanding communication can be identified and accessed right away, and the system can accommodate company corporate formats for each type of mail. Don’t miss a beat – prevent communication snarls with TeamBinder.
The Administration module is fundamental to TeamBinder’s success as an effective and efficient document control and project communication solution. It defines roles and security groups, as well as configuring business rules for TeamBinder. An overall Project Administrator oversees this and is supported by Company Administrators from each project partner.
Benefits of TeamBinder
TeamBinder offers enormous benefits to the management of large-scale engineering and construction projects. Whether you’re conducting exploration for a new mine or building a motorway, such projects generate vast amounts of documents and correspondence. Keeping track of these can be complex and time-consuming, but it’s essential: time and money can be lost as a result of missed emails or a construction team working from an out-of-date blueprint.
A centralised, cloud-based system allowing for easy communications between project members, even across different geographical or global locations. Documents are all uploaded to the same central register by team members, consultants and other parties.
- A centralized, cloud-based system allowing for easy communications between project members, even across different geographical or global locations.
- Documents are all uploaded to the same central register by team members, consultants and other parties.
- The document register manages and distributes documents, sending them automatically to the relevant parties.
- Documents can be loaded singly or in packages, and will automatically be categorised and organised by the system.
- Documents can be distributed by transmittals, which can accommodate more data than emails. Team members can also download these via hyperlinks.
- Documents can be seen and reviewed online. This means team members can provide input on plans or blueprints from any location.
- TeamBinder offers a workflow module which can manage the process of document approval.
- The system automatically maintains an audit trail of document downloads and other transactions. Also, emails cannot be deleted.
- Project archives can be made available to all parties.
Group project participants by project roles or security groups, allowing you to organize and streamline correspondence for different participants and purposes. TeamBinder can be used to send and receive correspondence between members of each group.
- Group project participants by project roles or security groups, allowing you to organize and streamline correspondence for different participants and purposes.
- TeamBinder can be used to send and receive correspondence between members of each group.
- Control the types of correspondence to which each user has access.
- Correspondence types can be defined per project.
- Questions and answers are linked and communication threads can be followed.
- The system makes it easy to manage new and unread mail, so you can keep track of the most recent communication in a chain.
- Users can see either only their own mail, or that of their company.
Have a question? Get in touch with us!